Vacation of a Lifetime is a turn-based first person shooter game where you control a team of power-seeking gladiators. The group has bought entries to a sadomasochistic entertainment game where nothing is sacred and where they can build their way to glory and fame.
Kill to feel alive!
Had a rough day at the office, Pol? Don't worry, we got you covered! We just received a latest batch of orphans from Asia. Why don't you do everyone a favor and go get some?
This is a friendly reminder that by participating in this event you fully agree to our user licence agreement terms, summarised below:
- Definitions of 'user', 'corporation' and 'game'
- The 'user' refers to the human beings entering any service area owned by the 'corporation'
- 'Corporation' refers to the owner of the physical and spatial boundaries of the service area.
- 'Game' is sometimes used to refer to the service area owned by the Corporation. The term 'game' does not imply the actions taken in the area do not have real life consequences.
- Informed consent
- The user agrees their participation is completely voluntary and based on informed consent achieved by thoroughly reading this document
- By entering the service area the user agrees to all the terms in this agreement
- On 'users' and 'challengers'
- The user understands the 'game' includes 'challengers', whose goal is to encourage interaction. The 'challengers' are also 'users'.
- The participation of the 'challengers' is encouraged by psychosocial means and the exploitation of their weak economical and cultural status in regards to the normal 'users'.
- A periodical performance review is conducted, where a 'challenger' may become a 'user'.
- Any physical or psychological harm done between the 'users' and 'challengers' is never condoned by the 'company'.
- On responsibility
- The users are fully responsible for all actions within the service space.
- The Corporation does not condone, agree, or support any actions violating any national or international laws, or good ethical practises.
- The user is aware of the current appeal in the ECtHR at Strasbourg, France.
- The user may leave the 'game' at any point, but they remain responsible for their actions within it.
- Further details
- This user agreement may be modified at any time.
- Read the, full, detailed document here.